Licenses and Accreditations
Adhering to the highest level of practice standards
Our Commitment to Quality and Excellence
Eden House Foundation Treatment Centers is committed to ongoing performance improvement and has obtained national and state accreditations and licensures for our addiction treatment programs and services.
The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accreditation holds a person-centered treatment approach and offers field-driven standards for business and program practices. With its adherence to CARF’s core values and mission to “promote the quality, value, and optimal outcomes of services through a consultative accreditation process that centers on enhancing the lives of persons served,” the accreditation process ensures a continuous improvement model.
In selecting CARF for accreditation along with various state licensures, Eden House Foundation Treatment Centers has chosen to hold itself to the highest level of standards of practice. It also means we have committed to meet our patients’ and families’ individual needs and continually deliver the best behavioral health and addiction treatment.
CARF Behavioral Health Accreditations
- Eden House Foundation Pennsylvania in Wernersville, Pennsylvania
- Eden House Foundation Renaissance in Boca Raton, Florida
- Eden House Foundation Ocean Drive in Boca Raton, Florida
- Eden House Foundation Atlanta Outpatient Treatment Center
- Eden House Foundation Philadelphia Outpatient Treatment Center in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
- Eden House Foundation Counseling Outpatient Services in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
CARF ASAM Level of Care Certification
- Eden House Foundation Pennsylvania in Wernersville, Pa., also holds the CARF American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Level of Care certification. CARF awards the ASAM Level of Care certification to addiction treatment programs that demonstrate the capacity to deliver services consistent with a specific level of care described in the ASAM criteria. The certification helps patients, families, and loved ones identify treatment programs that are capable of delivering evidence-based care.
Our treatment programs are licensed on a state-level.
- Eden House Foundation Pennsylvania inpatient facilities are licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Program Licensure.
- Eden House Foundation Renaissance and Eden House Foundation Ocean Drive are licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families.
- Eden House Foundation Atlanta Outpatient Treatment Center in Atlanta, Georgia is licensed by the Georgia Department of Community Health.
- Encore Outpatient Services is licensed by the Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services.
Within each state, we also have licensed levels of care:
- Eden House Foundation Pennsylvania in Wernersville is licensed for in-patient non-hospital short-term detoxification services and in-patient non-hospital residential and rehabilitation services.
- Eden House Foundation Counseling Outpatient Services in Wyomissing is licensed for partial hospitalization services and outpatient services.
- Eden House Foundation Philadelphia Outpatient Treatment Center in Plymouth Meeting is licensed for outpatient services.
- Eden House Foundation Atlanta Outpatient Treatment Center is licensed for outpatient drug abuse treatment and education services.
- Eden House Foundation Renaissance and Eden House Foundation Ocean Drive in Florida are licensed for day or night with community housing, day or night program, intensive outpatient, outpatient treatment, and aftercare services.
- Encore Outpatient Services is licensed to provide partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient services.
SAMHSA Opioid Treatment Program Certification
- In addition to its state license, Eden House Foundation Pennsylvania holds an Opioid Treatment Program certification from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).