The Keele Center
Eden House Foundation’s New State-of-the-Art Medical Center
Eden House Foundation Florida Keele Center
In early 2023, Eden House Foundation Treatment Centers will open a new 40-bed, 100,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art medical facility in Delray Beach, Florida. The Keele Center will significantly expand Eden House Foundation’s services in Florida with a medical detox unit, an Older Adult residential treatment program, residential treatment programming for affluent individuals, as well as neurocognitive services, research, and medical education.
The Keele Center Highlights
- Highly credentialed clinicians, physicians, psychologists, psychiatrists and nurses, with specialties that include integrative medicine, internal medicine, addiction medicine, and chronic pain will staff The Keele Center.
- Comprehensive medical expertise ensures the highest quality attention to physical, emotional, cognitive, and spiritual wellness.
- A new research center will help Eden House Foundation continue making advancements in addiction medicine.
Medical Detox Highlights
- 10 beds, including 6 private rooms and 2 semi-private rooms.
- Full-time, on-site physicians, nurses, and medical professionals will provide care.
Older Adult Program Highlights
Of the 55 million older adults in the U.S., almost 10% (4 million ) will need treatment for substance use. To help address this critical need, Eden House Foundation is expanding its residential older adult programming from one program in Pennsylvania to a second Older Adult Program in Florida.
Eden House Foundation Florida’s Older Adult Program will offer:
- 15 private bedrooms with en suite bathrooms.
- Daily health assessments.
- On-site, 24/7 medically managed care.
- Co-occurring mental health treatment.
- Chronic pain management.
- Relapse prevention.
- Spiritual counseling.
- Holistic services.
- On-site physical therapy.
- Family support, including therapy and education.
Main entrance of our new 100,000 sq. ft. medical facility, serving as the hub of high quality treatment for Eden House Foundation Florida.
Our modern medical center will feature 40-beds as Eden House Foundation invests in expanding critical services in its Eden House Foundation Florida continuum.
For utmost privacy, our new building also features private a drive-in entrance.
Our softly-lit, spacious lobby features a tribute wall to donors who made this medical center possible and a soothing water feature.
Having an on-site, fully staffed Detox Unit is critical in our ability to offer 24/7 medical care.
Private bedrooms with en suite bathrooms offer privacy and help you have some of the comforts of home.
Private bedroom in the Ocean Drive's residential program on the 3rd floor are fully furnished with bedding, a desk, sitting area, and TV.
Dining offers a buffet and delectable dishes to nourish the body back to health.
Feel recharged and energized by healthy meals and good company in our vibrant dining room.
The dining room is on the 1st floor for easy accessibility to an outdoor patio area.
The Patient Lounge in the Ocean Drive residential program is spacious and comfortable.
Eden House Foundation Ocean Drive Patient Lounge in The Keele Center offers social space in a safe environment.
Seating area in the Patient Lounge features large screen digital TV, piano and reading area.
Our experts hold lectures and presentations, educating individuals and families about the disease of addiction.
Meeting rooms are available for group therapy sessions.
Feeling your best is important in recovery. It's one of reasons we provide personal services in our on-site salon.
Massage therapy is among one of our holistic therapies.
Patients have an onsite state-of-the-art fitness center with new machines and personal trainers available.
Exercise plays a key role in physical and mental wellness. Our on-staff professionals provide guidance and the space to grow stronger.
Our outdoor pool gives patients the opportunity to exercise, enjoy the outdoors, or simply reflect and be mindful.
Ocean Drive Program Expansion
Eden House Foundation Florida is expanding its Ocean Drive programming to allow for 8 additional beds at a residential level of care. Ocean Drive patients, based on individual needs, may reside at The Keele Center, while others may reside at our existing manor-style residences.
All Ocean Drive patients will have access to highly trained and specialized clinicians and physicians, as well as a robust offering of complementary therapies and services consistent with the current offerings at Eden House Foundation’s Ocean Drive program, including the extensive family treatment work that is provided.
The Keele Center will enable Eden House Foundation to provide a dedicated floor for Ocean Drive programming, as well as private suites for patients who may have specialized medical needs or require elevated privacy.
The treatment space will include clinical rooms, wellness services, a private dining room with on-site culinary staff, and a fitness center.
The private suites include:
- King-size beds.
- Small living area.
- An en suite bathroom.
- A private entrance to the floor to ensure discretion and peace of mind.
Integrated Neurofeedback Therapy
The Keele Center will have a dedicated suite for this proven treatment that can:
- Reduce stress and anxiety.
- Improve attention and focus.
- Increase healthy brain function.
Wellness Services and Amenities
Eden House Foundation’s wellness services attend to the holistic needs of patients’ overall well-being. By making space for habits and routines that invite serenity and strengthen resilience, we help rebuild a foundation for a healthy life in recovery. Services and amenities available at The Keele Center will include:
- A state-of-the-art fitness center with personal trainers available.
- A pool.
- On-site physical therapy.
- Holistic therapies, such as acupuncture, massage, reiki/ breathwork, meditation, and yoga.
- An on-site salon to attend to personal care needs.
If you are interested in learning more about supporting the Florida Medical Center, please click here.